- Glossary: ACCEPTANCE FOR VALUE
- Glossary: FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCEA conveyance or transfer of property, the object of which is to defraud a creditor, or hinder or delay him, or to put such property beyond his reach.
- Glossary: HYPOTHECATE (ASSETS)To deliver as security for a loan.
- Glossary: INTERESTIn Contracts. The right of property which a man has in a thing. (See Insurable Interest).
- Glossary: PLEDGEIn the law of bailment. A bailment of goods to a creditor as security for some debt or engagement. A bailment or delivery of goods by a debtor to his creditor, to be kept till the debt be discharged.